15 ianuarie 2017

10 ITEMS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE



1. CROP TOPS
In the 2010s, when the 1990s nostalgia hit the fashion industry, crop tops came back more stylish then ever. I absolutely love them! Paired with some high wasted jeans or a skater skirt, this is one item I will always have in my wardrobe.

2. MINI SKIRTS
They are timeless and will always make your outfit look tres chic!

3. JUMPSUITS
Petite jumpsuit, oversized jumpsuit, denim jumpsuits, one piece jumpsuits, I love them all! Super comfy and easy to wear.

4. PLAIN BLACK COATS
They are just the most basic pieces for the cold season.

5. VESTS
Take a simple coat, cut the sleeves and you'll have a new item that you simply must have in your wardrobe.

6. LONG CARDIGANS
If I could, I would live my life in comfy, puffy oversized cardigans. 

7. CHUNKY HEELS
I love shoes as much as any other girl. But when it comes to chunky heels, I have a soft spot.

8. BACKPACKS
They say women bags are like bottomless pits. Well, they should see our backpacks! 
I must say tho, my favs are the simple ones, faux leather, with skinny straps.

9. PLATFORM OXFORD SHOES
You might think that they look very ugly, but these bad boys are so stylish!


10. HATS
When you live in a city like Dublin, where rain is a daily event, hats will be your best friends!
You can shop all these amazing items on StyleWe!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Can't wait to read your lovely comments!